MACox USERS please read
error: “unable to find game”
- Drag the game out of your download folder, or any folder
- Run The game from your Desktop
Error: Is damaged and Cant be opened. You should move to the trash:
The latest MACox update forces all developer to buy a mac licence,
and since An adult developer cant buy those ,your MAC will refuse to run.
Your Mac will say that:
But Chloe18 is not damaged!!!
- Click here on top left of you Mac:
- Type “Terminal”, without the quotes and press enter,
- it will look like this:
- Now type this, and press enter:
sudo spctl --master-disable
- it will ask for your user password, put it and then press enter.
To check if it worked:
- Go to “system preferences”
- Click on security & privacy, and it should look like this:
You can also Watch it here:
FIX number 2:
- type “xattr -rc ” in the terminal,
- drop the chloe18.app in the terminal window and press “enter”
- It need to be done only once and the game will always run