Hey “Dating Amy” fans!
First off, I want to apologize for the radio silence over the last month. I know you’ve all been eagerly waiting for updates, but I promise it was for a good reason. I’ve been secretly working on an amazing new update that I’m thrilled to finally share with you!
Here’s what you can expect in the latest “Dating Amy” update:
- Everybody’s favorite, Carrie, is back with 2 brand-new scenes! Get ready for more fun and adventures with her.
- Susie, Carrie’s big sister who made her appearance at the bar in the previous update, is also getting more attention with 2 fresh scenes. Dive deeper into her story and see what she’s up to!
- For those who stumbled upon the blue-haired punk at the beach trying to kill Travis in the previous update:! she will be featured in 2 additional scenes that’ll keep you on your toes(by force and bat)
- Lastly, we’re proud to announce that the game’s text has been improved by a whopping 100%, all thanks to our custom-made AI.
I hope you’re as excited about this update as I am! Thank you for your continued support, and please enjoy the new content in “Dating Amy”. As always, feel free to reach out with any feedback, and stay tuned for more updates in the future!
Keep in mind that this is just a small update, and we’re working hard to bring Amy back soon! In the meantime, stay tuned for the upcoming release of Chloe’s game, which I’m sure you’ll also love.
P.S. Expect much more from “Dating Amy” in the coming months! Your support on Patreon means the world to me, and it helps make these updates possible. If you haven’t already, please consider joining our Patreon community to help keep the game growing.
Now, for those of you eager to know how to find the new girls in the game, here’s a quick guide:
- Carrie can be found at the beach by taking any route you choose.(you may want to buy a new item from OTAKU before meeting her)
- The blue-haired girl will appear if you troll her on the internet every chance you get.
- Susie will appear on the beach only if the “blue-haired girl” didn’t show up.
P.P.S. Just a heads up, I don’t actively read the comments on this page. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, feel free to reach out to me through our usual channels.