Chloe18 Final update NEXT month, then Back to fake family

TL;DR Final update For chloe18 game next month!

 

Hey guys, I’m happy to announce that the final update for Chloe18 is almost here! The game is set to feature multiple endings, over 100 animations, and so much more.

We’re in the final stages now, as it’s currently in beta testing. Due to the complex branching endings, it’s been a bit of a pain in the ass, but trust me, it’ll be worth the wait. Stay tuned!

 

I finally added a new outfit with 9 new scene and balanced the Gloryhole

Some new Side quest girls for more options:

and of course the same good old girls with their on side stories

October 30, 2023 GDS Chloe18 17 Comments

17 Comments

  1. Anonymous

    October 31, 2023

    Great, can’t wait

  2. Anonymous

    October 31, 2023
  3. Anonymous

    October 31, 2023

    Next month? So november? OK, let it be november, but what year exactly? And now more serious: there will never be an update next month, or in month after, or this year! It’s a bullshit nobody belives in! Stop slacking and begin to work already!

    • Anonymous

      November 1, 2023

      He is alive.that is not so bad. Of course there will be nothing next month.

  4. Anonymous

    November 1, 2023

    Just have to point out the last update to Chloe 18 was just shy of 14 months ago, While dating Amy was 10 months ago, and still totally behind a pay wall.

  5. Anonymous

    November 2, 2023

    lmao I’d bet money the next post isn’t until January and it’ll be announcing a delay.

  6. Anonymous

    November 2, 2023
  7. Trilaner

    November 2, 2023

    Thanks for the update, looking forward to play it.

    As always, people are complaining about your inability to uphold release dates. As a fellow software dev, I would like to contribute my thoughts.

    Release delays are an unchanging constant in software development. I have never seen a project delivered at expected time. I myself tend to criticize people for it. We engineers are used to always keep improving ourselves and we should also apply it to our development process. When we see time and time again that development takes more than originally expected, we should use that experience to make better estimates. It’s not that hard. Just multiply by two!

    I also don’t think that it is a big deal. Better estimates don’t improve the actual development time anyway. They are nice, but the important is that a new content is coming out at a bearable pace.

    GDS games have one of the best writing in the genre. And every time a new release comes out, it has a lot of content, lot of good writing and a lot of fun little ideas. I love it! Tell Bella she is doing a great job. And the same applies to you of course.

    As long as you keep the good writing, nice visuals and all the fun you put in there, I will be your happy customer.

    • Anonymous

      November 8, 2023

      found bella’s burner kew

    • Anonymous

      November 28, 2023

      It’s not even about the release dates, it’s about the total lack of updates. We all understand delays, and other various issues, but it really isn’t that hard to post an update once a month simple informing people of the status of the current update.

  8. Anonymous

    November 2, 2023

    As a fellow software dev once told me, the first 90% of the project takes the first 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time! LOL.
    You just keep producing quality and no one will care in the end.

    • Anonymous

      November 8, 2023

      found the gds burner lmfao

  9. D

    November 8, 2023

    im a bit confussed this update if for the chloe new? or for some other chloe

    • GDS here

      November 16, 2023

      Perhaps BTC, maybe

    • Anonymous

      November 28, 2023
  10. Anonymous

    November 16, 2023

    the game will have a biker ending

  11. wait you 2 year

    November 29, 2023

Share Your Thoughts